mercoledì 25 giugno 2014

The beauty of Italy's countryside.


Yesterday I had a wonderful afternoon with my boyfriend Francesco. We decided to make some photos of our wheat fields before it is gathered this weekend. It was a perfect occasion also to test my new camera. Of course I could not make only wheat photos, I got wild and did a lot of macro shooting. I would like to show you the beauty I have a fortune to view every day. When I see this photos I remember every time how really fortunate I am to live and see such a beauty!
After photo shooting we decided to go just where our eyes see and we got to a nice Pizzeria with little kittens and a flying dog (you will see why)!!! :-) It was just a perfect day! 

Hope you will enjoy as much as me this my first experience photos!























The flying dooog! It just stood there on the roof....  :D A final touch for our great evening!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento